Topic

N.C. and Va. 3 or 4 day hikes

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips N.C. and Va. 3 or 4 day hikes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jenny Simchock
    Spectator

@framelessbob

Locale: R.D.U

We hike numerous loops 10-16 miles per day all through the no-leaf season, based in Durham/Chapel Hill

David Reid

@davidr

I’m very interested in this if you are still looking for people in the spring or a nice weekend this winter.

Earlier this month I went on a short trip near Asheville. I live in VA so I hike both states.

Stephen Parmenter
    BPL Member

@parmens

Locale: OH

I live in OH but do quite a bit of my bp trips in NC, VA, WV, GA, TN etc. I would appreciate being kept in the loop when you have trips with an open spot available. I wouldn’t mind the drive to hook up on a trip.

Anonymous

Steve, we are planning a 3 0r 4 day loop hike over new years week-end -bob

David Reid

@davidr

Stephen- Email me if you are interested in some hikes along the AT. I think Northern Va or Maryland would be closer to you…depending on where you are. I’m also interested in NC hikes. My email: [email protected]

Anybody interested is more then welcome to email me.

Stephen Parmenter
    BPL Member

@parmens

Locale: OH

David,
    I ended up needing a ACL replacement which was done 2/16. So no immediate trips for me. I’m hoping to be able to get out again in the June – July time frame, so as it gets closer and I have a better idea, I will include you and this BPL thread on any plans I make.
    -steve

Jimmy M. Harris

@jimh

OK guys. Here’s your trip. Mark your calenders for Memorial Day week-end. Saturday-Tuesday going from 20 mile Ranger Station to ‘Road to Nowhere’. Exact route to be determined and suggestions are welcome. We have 3 confirmed for this trip. Post up!

Jim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools