Topic

Montrail Hardrocks @ steepandcheap.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montrail Hardrocks @ steepandcheap.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Bodiya
    BPL Member

@stephenbodiya-com-2-2

Locale: Michigan

Montrail Hardrocks on sale for $35 @ steepandcheap. items don't usually last too long once they are up, so these should go pretty quick. check out http://www.steepandcheap.com and hopefully they will still be available as the current deal.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

Darn, missed it…. gotta move quick to get the Steep and Cheap deals

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Stephen — posting deals like "steepandcheap" that take place all the time but never last more than a few hours will just clutter up this board. Aficionados are already watching — others will tend to miss the sales even if alerts are posted here on BPL.

Ryan Krause

@rmkrause

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Everyone should just go to steepandcheap.com, click on 'alerts' and grab the add-on for their browser of choice, that way you at a glance know what's up for grabs on steepandcheap.

Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

Hey Stephen,

I didn't know that steepandcheap.com existed, so I thank you for posting the deal. It's true that posting each of these deals would clutter the board, of course, but I'm glad I was introduced to this site!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools