Topic

PCT Section-Tuolumne to Ebbits Pass=110 miles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips PCT Section-Tuolumne to Ebbits Pass=110 miles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Josh, Casey, Ken and Patrick are you getting your GEAR locked and loaded plus your food? 29 days and counting. The Dr. took me off parole- I'm good to go bros and I can't wait!!! Whats your status friends? I need to get in shape very quickly.

Joshua Billings
    BPL Member

@joshua

Locale: Santa Cruz,Ca

Whats up Jay? Man you are on it. I usually wait till a couple of days before. Maybe I should get my stuff out and shake off the dust.Lookin forward to it. Thanks for organizing this one for us.Ten days in the woods sounds like heaven.
    Josh

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Hey Joshua, Next week should be great. For the big trip I am just getting my food together. 10 days at 2 lbs of food a day= 20 pounds. Breakfest, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. This includes cereals, dehydrated milk, dried furits, energy bars, energy gels, protien bars, candy bars, beagels, pb, honey, mixed nuts, crackers, dehydrated dinners, so- on- so- on! 10 days in the woods is a long time and I love to EAT. You gotta fuel the engine. On a long distance hike I think you really have to pay attention to your diet so you don't BONK!!! Take Care

Casey Bowden
    BPL Member

@clbowden

Locale: Berkeley Hills

Jay and Josh,

Don't count me out yet, still trying to make it work!

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Hey Casey, I was checking out your website- lots of cool stuff!!! Life is short- hike accordingly.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Jay I sent you a pm!!

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Hey Ken, Got your message- I will call ya soon . We can give you a ride back to Sanora Pass-no problem. One condition- you must bring us a few adult beverages. I am going to have a satelite phone with me and we can better cordinate our meeting time.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Jay, just saw this. No problem! Sierra Nevada ok??

July 18th which is a Friday, I will ask for the day off

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Arghhh cannot attend! My aunts 80th birthday is the 19th (Saturday) in Santa Barbara. Attendance is manadatory guys. Sorry

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Sorry ken, maybe we can do a hike later in the season. I really want to go back to Tehipite Valley. lets stay intouch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools