Topic

15% off Western Mountaineering

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 15% off Western Mountaineering

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dan Irvine

@irvine_42

Locale: Western Oregon

Western mountaineering bags are 15% off again at mammothgear.com. Not sure if it's a mistake or not this time– but it's back up on their site.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

If it is a mistake, you know that guy is going to get fired for sure! :)

D G
    Spectator

@dang

Locale: Pacific Northwet

If you go to the website it says %15 off everything*

*All Items will be at least 15% off except for items from Metolius Master Cams, Bear Vaults, Western Mountaineering sleeping bags, and Montrail Hardrocks .

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Some of the W.M. bags are indeed marked down by 15%. To find them, do a search using "western". For WM Summerlite, you have to search using the name "summerlite". And it too is 15% off.

D G
    Spectator

@dang

Locale: Pacific Northwet

hmm, might want to get your orders in quick.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

Well I was going to post the news, but you guys beat me too it. Better hurry before they catch it. Last time they caught it and corrected it, but they still honored all orders placed that had the discount reflected on the website. I got my Ultralite at 20% when they did the same thing over the Memorial Day sale.

FYI, the Summerlite is showing up as $242.25 for all sizes, including the 6'6" which normally retails for $315, so that's actually just about a 23% discount. Grab it quick and they should honor it.

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

Search by the name of the bag (i.e. Alpinlite, Antelope, etc)

I found the following at 15% off:

Summerlite (32°) 5'6' L or R; 6'6" L

Alpinlite (20°) 6'0" L

Ultralite (20°) 5'6" R

Versalite (10°) 5'6" R; 6'0" R

Antelope MF (5°) 6'0" l or R; 6'6" R

Sequoia MF (5°) 6'0" L or R; 6'6" R

None of the other WM bags are on 15% off sale. This naturally includes the one I'm searching for. Go figure!

Richard D.
    BPL Member

@legkohod

Locale: Eastern Europe / Caucasus

Note that the sale includes the WM Flight Jacket, normally at $240, but now just $205. There are other jackets/vests on sale as well.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Sorry folks, looks like those W.M. bags are now marked back to their regular prices.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didn't they use to call that "bait and switch"?

Nick Chen

@fleetparadox

Locale: Socal

They sure suckered me into thinking long and hard about the WM Flight Vest or Jacket.

Are the Montbell UL Jackets warm enough to serve as an alternative to the WM Flight jacket?

If only I caught the Ultralite sale… guess I'll have to wait another 11 years. ;)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools