Topic

Couples Weekends in the Mokelumne Wilderness

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Couples Weekends in the Mokelumne Wilderness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth Gurney

@drunkenblade

The Mokelumne Wilderness provides for some wonderful weekend adventures and with the numerous trailhead campsites, parking and security are not an issue…
    My Wife and I are hoping to find a couple or two to Pack with this summer. I have spent quite a few years in the Toiyabe National Forest near the El Dorado border “Camping” with the family and have mostly dayhiked.
    We have also dayhiked all around Silver Lake… This may be the best place to have our first Couples Overnighter… We usually camp at Plasses Resort, but would love to pack into Scout Carson Lake via the Horse Canyon Trail (17E21.1 & 17E21.2)

Anyway, we have several months to plan something…
    We Live in Sacramento…
    Ken

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools