Topic

UL Backpacking is So Yesterday!!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion UL Backpacking is So Yesterday!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Still trying to cut grams so you can hike faster, farther and easier? That's totally old school. Now, you just need to wear a robotic suit!

Phil Brown

@pbrown19

Locale: Traverse City MI

I love how the Army is funding this research. They can pay for the development of a robotic exoskeleton, but they still cannot make a halfway decent (edible) meal for troops in the field.. Maybe they wouldn't need this technology if they didn't force soldiers to carry 60 pounds of gear that they don't need. IMO this is the antithesis of "ultralight".

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'll bet you'd see the "bear problem" in a whole different light. So would the bear. "Brer' Bear, ah'm gonna knock yo haid cleeeeeen off…" *

* For those of you who remember the Uncle Remus tales in that delightful movie classic, "Song of the South".

Gregory Sweitzer

@algonquin

I like hiking the old-fashioned way

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools