Topic

Spring is here! Superior Hiking Trail, May 9-12

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Spring is here! Superior Hiking Trail, May 9-12

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota

Well spring has finally arrived to the North Shore! I’m hopping to get a couple of people together for a weekend backpacking trip in the Superior Hiking Trail.

I was thinking of taking off the afternoon of May 9th (Friday) and staying out for a couple of nights. I’m open to hiking almost any sections of the trail but was thinking about putting in at County Road 1 and hiking to Cascade River State Park (43 miles).

Covering a certain distance isn’t important to me so if you’re interested and want to cut miles back a bit I’m fine with that. The important thing for me is getting out and having fun!

Chad

Stuart Burke

@burkest

Locale: Collegiate Peaks Wilderness

I would love to join you but I am already heading out for a five day trip with my wife on the North Country Trail starting on the tenth. I would be intersted in getting out on the SHT the weekend of the 17th if you are up for another trip.

Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota

The weekend of the 17th of May would work for me!

If anyone else wants to get on the trail with us you're more than welcome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools