Topic

World Premiere of “Look for Me in the Mountains”

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support BPL.com News and Info World Premiere of “Look for Me in the Mountains”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

OK!

You've been asking for it!

The complete song is available on the Wilderness Trekking I page (linked from the Wilderness Trekking School Page at BackpackingLight.com > Wilderness Trekking School), in the WT1 video.

Also, Chris Cunningham will play the song LIVE to open the Skurka Event in Bozeman tonight.

We will be making this available on our iTunes feed to launch a new, higher quality podcast feed later this spring!

Otherwise, you'll have to be savvy and extract the audio from the WT1 video. Bootleggers, go for it!

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

There is no WT1 video easily found anywhere…unless it is members only.

Don Wilson
    BPL Member

@don-1-2-2

Locale: Koyukuk River, Alaska

You need to click on the "Online Members May Enroll Now" link to see the video.

You do not need to register if you link here, but this will give you the detailed overview of the courses, including the video for WT1.

Don

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Don, it's members only, cuz it won't even let me sign up if I wanted to do a course.

Don Wilson
    BPL Member

@don-1-2-2

Locale: Koyukuk River, Alaska

Yes, it is members only for now. Open registration begins next week.

But given the member discount, it's best to become a member anyway if you are interested in the courses.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

For mac…(there may be easier way to get best quality file)
    1. Download .mp4 file (~24 MB)

2. Convert to .aiff file (I used mpeg streamclip)

3. Convert to .mp3 file (I used Itunes; ~3.4 MB @ 192 bitrate)

mpeg streamclip will convert straight to .mp3 also.

Thanks RJ…

Shawn Fanning

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Is it okay to post my mp3 of the audio to another site? If not, no problem. I wanted to make sure.

JR Redding

@grinchmt

I have this converted as 48khz 16 bit wav file and an mp3. If you want this send me a PM with your email address and I'll tell you where you can download it.

GrinchMT

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools