Topic

New Book on PACKRAFTING Sends Rapidly Growing Sport to the Mainstream

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support BPL.com News and Info New Book on PACKRAFTING Sends Rapidly Growing Sport to the Mainstream

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies
    Richard Nisley
    BPL Member

@richard295

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

The press release says, in part, "In addition, PACKRAFTING! is available for digital download immediately at BackpackingLight.com.

Where is the link to order?

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Hi Richard, thanks for that followup. We're sorting down the digital download issue this week — I'll followup here with an update.

Kendall Clement
    BPL Member

@socalpacker

Locale: Cebu, Philippines

Ryan, just finished your book. Really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to a new hobby, ultralight backpacking. But, now packrafting!!!! I think I MUST put that on my list of things to do as well. Hey, Ryan do I need more insurance!?!?

Ryan Gardner
    Spectator

@splproductions

Ryan,

You and the gang are making me depressed. The more stuff I see you guys do the more I want to do it. I need a packraft!

David Palmer
    BPL Member

@djpfive

Locale: Arizona

Any update on this book?

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

David:

I'm expecting the print proof to be in my hands in a few weeks (digital to follow soon thereafter), so we still seem on schedule for a June delivery :)

Ryan

David Palmer
    BPL Member

@djpfive

Locale: Arizona

Thanks Ryan! I'm anxious to make sure my July trip incorporates everything that can be learned from the book.

Larry Koontz

@fiveal

Locale: Tennessee

Hello, Ryan! I mentioned on a folding kayak forum that I had a passing dream to one day four-wheel until the terrain forced me to stop, then backpack from there until the water forced me to stop; then travel on the water to . . . wherever. The immediate response was basically "scratch the water part because even an inflatable would be to heavy to pack." As fate would have it (or, perhaps, Roman Dial or you were in deep meditation and I caught a wave) I clicked on the Backpacking Light site and saw the word "packrafting." Bingo!! Ordered the book today . . . and thanks!

Larry

Greg Pfeil
    BPL Member

@sellout42

I haven't been able to find where I can purchase the digital edition of the book. Do you get access to that when you buy the print edition? Was it decided that a digital edition wasn't worthwhile?

I still have my fingers crossed. (and mobi format would be preferred, but I'm happy with PDF)

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Digital copies of Packrafting! are not currently available.

Dan Baker
    BPL Member

@heeler

Locale: Victoria, Australia

I have ordered a Packraft… when is the digital version going to be available?

Cheers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools