Topic

Montrail Hardrocks and Hurricane Ridge 50% off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montrail Hardrocks and Hurricane Ridge 50% off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doug L
    BPL Member

@mothermenke

Locale: Upstate NY

Blue Ridge Mountain Sports is having a pretty good clearance sale going on right now including Gamma LT pants, some Icebreaker and Patagonia wool.

They also have the hardrocks going for half off in sizes 8-11:

http://www.brmsstore.com/php-bin/ecomm4/brmsProducts.php?category_id=168&product_id=4222&prev_id=4410&next_id=4313

EDIT: You have to look under the "Avalanche sale" of their clearance section to see all the half-off deals otherwise you'll miss a lot of their selection.

Paul Huhn

@trlhiker

Locale: Eastern NC

How are the fit of hardrocks? True to size or half sized smaller/larger? Thanks

t.darrah
    BPL Member

@thomdarrah

Locale: Southern Oregon

I go up 1/2 size, from my standard shoe size of 9.5 to a size 10 with the Hardrock 07 model. With the 08 Hardrocks the 9.5 seem to be OK, for me anyway.

Andrew King

@drewboy

Locale: Arizona

For me, with the 2007 model I have gone up a full size (10.5 -> 11.5), as well as use the Wide model to get a decent fit and avoid significant toe trauma. Particularly true if you plan to get your feet wet while hiking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools