Topic

Bushbuddy-compatible cookpot

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Bushbuddy-compatible cookpot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Scott Littlefield

@sclittlefield

Locale: Northern Woods of Maine

I know, I'm sorry to revive such an old thread, but I thought someone might be interested:

None of the stores near me carry the IMUSA aluminum mug – and I really would like to find one. I came across this website in my search – looks like you can buy them online. I've yet to purchase one, so I don't know what shipping would look like.

http://www.cheflatino.com/index1.php?cPath=56_64&&page=2

Dan Cunningham

@mn-backpacker

Locale: Land of 12,000 Loons

I proceeded through checkout just out of curiosity.

Cheapest shipping was $6.17. I didn't buy one since I like my Tibetan Titanium 1100 (cost me $44 including shipping) for the BushBuddy. It's currently $50.26 US including shipping with the exchange rate. The IMUSA mug is certainly cheaper by a long shot.

ben wood

@benwood

Locale: flatlands of MO

i was out today so i went to wal'mart for a look, since i live in southern NM. what a god awful place. anyhow. they did have IMUSA products, just not the 1 quart pot. if anyone wants a 16 quart pot though i might be able to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools