Topic

MLD Funky Proto Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MLD Funky Proto Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Check out the MLD Site for sale items. The sale may only last for a few hours this morning.

MLD Newsletter registered customers received prior notice.

Greyson Howard

@greyhound

Locale: Sierra Nevada

Wow, here on Pacific Coast Time I'm glad I don't sleep in like in my college days, I would have missed this entirely!

Thanks Ron, looking forward to the new Patrol shelter.

Andrew King

@drewboy

Locale: Arizona

Yeah same here, am glad I happened to be on the MLD site. I picked up the Cuben hammock tarp. Specs are no longer posted on the site, but all I can recall is, 11 ft long and 4.5oz. Sweet! About 9 oz less than what I am currently using. Ron, if you are monitoring this thread could you email me the rest of the details on this tarp (item #11)? Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

#$%! missed it….

Matthew L.
    BPL Member

@gungadin

Locale: Pittsburgh, PA

I got a Devotion top quilt from the prototype sale. 10 oz! This will be a nice weight drop for summer trips from my WM Highlite.

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

I go out to do my good deed for the week (building trail nonetheless) and this is the thanks I get! Missing the MLD sale…
    I hope this isn't the only one. I just love sales…

Adam

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

This stuff would have been neat to see. I've been subscribed to the MLD Newsletter for about a year but have never received anything from MLD in my inbox. Shucks.

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Ditto on never receiving the emails. I check my spam/junk often as well and it was not there either. I too missed the sale because of this.

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Hi,

I checked and you two do have the subscribe box checked, so I don't know why you did not rcv the newsletter. I know many many did receive the notice.

I'll check into it from my end as best I can.

-Ron

Andrew King

@drewboy

Locale: Arizona

FWIW, I did not receive the sale notice either, but just happened to be browsing the site. I think I got on the MLD newsletter list after a previous purchase, but then again, I've never received any. Just FYI Ron, in case you are trying to debug some issue.

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

I was registered at MLD prior to the sale but I'm not sure if I had signed up for the newsletter (I thought I had but I may have been mistaken as I didn't receive a notice). In any case I know I'm signed up for the newsletter now. Lets hope I don't miss another sale!

Adam

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Ron was kind enough to send me (and I presume anyone else who noted here) an email to double check on why my address wouldn't have been included in his mailing. I've said it before and I'll say it again that MLD has some of the finest customer service in the 'industry'.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools