Topic

Song in podcast?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Denton

@mandybr

Anyone know what the song is that is played at the end of BPL's podcast? "I shoulder my backpack…"

Thanks.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Epic bump of an 15 year old thread but I’m curious to know the name/artist of the song.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

It’s in the credit of the podcast?

‘Look for Me in the Mountains’ – Music Written by: Chris Cunningham and Ryan Jordan

Band name at that point may have been Storyhill.

https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/18708/

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Whoops. I didn’t think to look in the notes of the podcast. Of course it’s there. Thank you!

Chris K
    BPL Member

@cmkannen-2-2

It’s nice to hear the full track in the Trail Days intros.

Love that key change when the chorus comes out of the verse.

d k
    BPL Member

@dkramalc

Any chance of BPL providing another chance to download it?  Or does anyone have it downloaded that could send it to me?  I didn’t do that when I had the chance all those years ago.

Kelly C
    BPL Member

@drsolarmolar-2

This, Walking Slow by Animal Years, and some stuff by the OkeeDokee Brothers are my favorite backpacking specific music.   I too would love a download of Look For Me In The Mountains.  (I listen to other music in camp and on trail, but it’s not necessarily backpacking genre.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools