Topic

100kb gear list limitation

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support 100kb gear list limitation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank Perkins

@fperkins

Locale: North East

I can't seem to get my gear list under 500kb. Anyone know of any tricks of getting a google docs gearlist under 100kb?

Roleigh Martin
    BPL Member

@marti124

Locale: Founder & Lead Moderator, https://www.facebook.com/groups/SierraNorthPCThikers

Try printing it to PDF file.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

google 'primopdf' for a free print-to-pdf application that works with any windows program.

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

Open Office also has 'Print to PDF' functionality. I've been using it for quite a while and really like it, mostly because its free, and because I've been able to open Word and Excel 2007 docs with it.

Adam

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

NO need to download additional software if you're using Google Docs… it has the ability to do PDFs built into it.

If you're using a spreadsheet, open it in google docs, in the upper right part (right below the the google icon and the title of your doc) of the page (not the browser) there's a drop down that says File… click this select export>to PDF

If it's a written page in google docs, again, file but in this case export doesn't fly out selections it simply listed as "export to PDF"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools