Topic

Big Sky

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Big Sky

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

So YOU were the one who took "the tent"! Enjoy! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just finished talking with Feathered Friends in Seattle. They are currently out of stock but have a couple of Evolution 2P2D tents on order. They may carry the Evolution 1P1D in the spring. I asked if they would consider doing special orders and they said "yes". So, if any of you have a burning desire to become the proud possessor of a genuine BS tent without fronting Bob any of your hard earned shekels, call Feathered Friends at 206-292-2210, and ask for Max. He handles special orders. They're open M-F, 10 AM-8 PM PST, but I forgot to check the weekend hours. The good thing here is that you will have no problem getting your money back from these guys in the event of a problem, as they are totally honest.

jeff waldschmidt

@bjw4076

This sight has a Jan 08 est ship date

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools