Topic

Aconcagua Gear List?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Aconcagua Gear List?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

Locale: Rocky Mountains

VBL on my feet, yes. Overboots, not at this time. Been busy training and preparing for other projects lately. South America will likely have to wait until 2009. The time off I'm going to have this year won't happen until past my ideal date for the Polish Glacier unless I'm up for a winter climb and that's not likely this year and not solo.

BUT I did get in to see the Batman boots and they're cool. I'll be going back for a fitting (Bent Gate Mountaineering in Golden, CO) shortly. I was in the middle of a bike ride and was actually just using the store to warm my hands from a sub freezeing 2k foot road descent without my lobster gloves (yes I'm an idiot). But anyway, going to get fit for the Batman boots and try to test them out here in Colorado this winter. I've got some climbs in mind but we'll just see if the pieces all fall into place. Right now I just blew all my cash on presents for my family, mostly my pop's new 29er wheelset.

Stefan Jeromin

@jeromin

Robert, this is Stefan.
    Could you send me your gpx-file of the polish glacier direct?
    my email is [email protected]

Stefan Jeromin

ROBERT TANGEN
    Spectator

@robertm2s

Locale: Lake Tahoe

Stefan: Search http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/ for the full trip report. It seems two climbers formed their own sub-team, then attached themselves to a larger guided trip.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools