Topic

Seq Nat Park, Wolverton to Tableland Meadows 12/1-12/2

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Seq Nat Park, Wolverton to Tableland Meadows 12/1-12/2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Skwarczek

@uberkatzen

Locale: Sudamerica

I've been up in that area twice in the last month and a half. I didn't quite make it to Moose Lake this last time, and left a headlamp behind at a camp site. I'm planning to get back out there this weekend for a light and fast dash to recover my headlamp and camp at Moose Lake.

I'll be overnighting Friday at the Wolverton trail head and setting out Saturday morning by 7AM. Hiking the trail to the Ranger Station near Pear Lake and then overland to the Table Meadows; over another pass and around the South ridge to Moose Lake by Sat night. Returning by the same route on Sunday. It's about 12 miles one way. Going to be clear and sunny but sub-freezing come nightfall.

PM me if yer interested. I can provide logistics, details, etc.

-Michael

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools