Topic

20% off all Montbell with Free Shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 20% off all Montbell with Free Shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

I work part time for a local gear shop so this plug is completely and totally biased (forgive me if anyone finds this immoral or some such thing). But hey, 20% off is a great deal and the owner, a local climber and backpacker, would love to have your business.

Below is a screen shot I took of all the Montbell inventory available. Prices should all be MSRP which you can find just about anywhere on the Internet. Phone in your order to check availabilit y and you'll get free shipping to the U.S. (possibly elsewhere). Be sure to remind them of the 20% off deal just to be sure ; )

Toll Free: 877-722-3593

Hours are:
    10:00am – 8:00pm CST Mon – Sat
    Noon – 5:00pm CST Sun

Inventory below is as of Nov. 8, 2007 at 7:50 am CST and is subject to change.

Montbell Inventory

Ryan Gardner
    Spectator

@splproductions

Hey Sam –

What's the return policy if it doesn't fit me? (Montbell products are hard for me to get the right size) If I can return for refund then I'm good for an order.

<<< edit >>> I just called – the lady I talked to on the phone said there is no return for on-sale items. Bummer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools